Thursday, May 31, 2012

So...boring...

I’ve noticed that my blogs have late (while sporadic) have been about the same things. A new craft I made, a box I’ve decorated (which, I guess, runs under the craft things), a new recipe I’ve tried, or a new decorating thing I’ve done. I think what I’m trying to say is, this has probably gotten a little boring to read of late. But sadly, nothing is really going on in my life to warrant entries. My time is full of doing…nothing of note. I mean, there are soccer games on the weekends, work during the week, and the occasional scouts meeting, dentist visit, etc. So it’s not that I’m neglecting telling you, my faithful handful of readers, anything, it’s that I just don’t have anything to tell you! That’s pretty sad. Maybe not sad, but…I can’t think of another word for it. Sometimes things seem so busy, but then when I recap it in my head, there’s not a lot that’s happened. Oh well.
Recently, and I’m sure I’ve said this before, my brother and his wife moved into my neighborhood, so I see them a lot more than I did. (Before they moved in, I saw them maybe once a month, and now its weekly, sometimes twice a week) So last night, I was on the way out, to go get some froyo, and my brother and Zeke (whom I have spoken of here before) stopped by. We all chatted for a bit, and then Zeke decided that doing my hair would really be the best thing to do. So he gets behind me, and works with my hair for a while, pulling it, twisting it, etc. And with every movement he’d do, he’d ask if I felt it. Of course I did! If I couldn’t feel it, I feel like something would be wrong with me. So after a while of attempting to do it, he just gave up and then he decided that maybe it was time to go home, but not before his dad got this picture of us.
He snapped the pic, and then Zeke got off, well, fell off the counter, hitting his head on the way down. (He’s 5, BTW, turned 5 this past weekend.) He got up, dusted himself off, and said goodbye. I was glad he didn’t cry or anything, just got up like it was no thing. Ha.

That’s about it of late…and hopefully as the summer goes on, I’ll have more things to share.

No comments: