Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New Photo Box

With the recent joining of my card club, I have an influx of cards. Of course, it only happens every other month, but that just means that instead of getting 3 cards a month, I’m getting 3 cards a month plus 10 cards every other month. I definitely needed some more storage room for these. So, naturally, I made another card box. This one was pretty simple, it’s just holding the “thought of you”-type cards. So I have plenty of those, and they all fit in here pretty well. And now, in all it’s glory:


Looking pretty good, right? I’m not in love with the letters that I used to spell out “Cards” but not every box can be a winner? But I’m pleased with the end result, and it holds the cards, which is really all I’m expecting from it.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I want one of these. Maybe I should give you mine and you can make them for me. I don't think I will ever get to them. UGH!!

So cute!!