Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Mini Peach FAIL

Last night, I wanted to make a treat. I had been wanting to make these Mini Peach Cobblers for a long time now, so I decided, tonight’s the night.  So I got all ready, got the ingredients, chopped up the peaches, and put it all together EXACTLY as the recipe dictated. And here’s what it looked like, before baking:
Peach1
Now, I was excited. It smelled delicious, and looked good too. So it gets done cooking, and I rush over to the oven, and find this:
Peach2
HOLY FAIL BATMAN. These weren’t even remotely close to what it’s supposed to be! So I gave up already, pulled it out, and just didn’t even bother. After it cooled down, I went over and looked at them, and saw that they were still runny raw dough in the cups. So basically, all the baking it did was overflow the cups onto the muffin tin, without doing any baking of the actual cobblers. I was so disappointed. Weirdly enough, Husband was like, it smells delicious! And then PROCEEDED TO EAT THE RAW DOUGH LEFT IN THE CUPCAKE PANS which I just don't understand. I don’t think I’ll ever try this recipe again. Or maybe I will, when the smell of failure isn’t so recent.



1 comment:

Chelle! said...

The first picture looks absolutely delicious. I don't the like the feeling of failure.