Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Father’s Day Card/Sunshine Card

Of course, being conference weekend, I worked on crafty things all day Sunday. It seems to always be that I have a card club soonish after conference, so usually, I do my cards. This time was no exception. And while it was a good time, I don’t really like one of them. I mean, it’s not that I hate it, but I just wish I could have been done better, and it would have turned out better. I had a really hard time with the template this time. And it was probably self-inflicted, maybe I could have made an easier card or thought of something else, but the way it is, it’s…all right, not great. Here it is, along with my girl card:

BoyCardGirlCard

So, there they are. I do like my girl card, (I may think it’s just a bit too pink, but I still like it) but the boy card is just…a card. I hope everyone else in the group likes it, but if not, there’s no shame in them throwing them away, and not telling me about it.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Absolutely adorable. You are truly talented.