Friday, April 5, 2013

Foto Friday

I went to Home Depot today. We were looking for curtains, and while we were there, we thought, may as well stop off in the garden department, and see if there’s anything there that looks good enough to put in the yard. As soon as we walked in the department, I saw this sign.

Parents2

“Parents” Please keep watch of your kids! is what the sign says. I know what you’re thinking, and it’s what I thought…why is parents in quotation marks? Is this for alleged parents? For ones that aren’t parents? Do they know what having a word in quotes means? I don’t know. But it still makes me laugh.

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Maybe that covers all legal guardians.

Chelle! said...

They are probably thinking that they are emphasizing who should take some responsibility. HA HA