Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Stampin' Halloween

It was Stamp & Chat last night, ya'll and it was so much fun, like always. We spend most of our time laghing and singing (tonight we had a little impromptu Bohemian's Rhapsody) and of course, cards being made. Here are tonight's cards, darling as always:
Cute! Look how freaking dapper that skeleton is, tipping his hat at you. I like the hipster witch there, too, she's so cute. I tried to make a voice for her, sort of a high pitched nerd voice, and I laughed so hard at that, like some idiot. Here's our AWESOME treat that we ate:
This, my friends, is a Pizzookie. I'm sure I've blogged of this before, but I'm too lazy to go back and check, so in case I haven't, a Pizzookie is raw cookie dough in a ramekin, baked at 350 degrees for about 14 minutes. Then, after it cools for about 5 minutes, put some ice cream on top. Chelle outdid it though, with hers. She used pumpkin chocolate chip cookie dough, and on top of that, pumpkin ice cream. It was freaking delicious. I want to make it all the time. I recommend this to everyone.

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Awesome cards. And that cookie thing sounds great, but almost too much pumpkin. Is it too much? That is a LOT of pumpkin.

Chelle! said...

I love Stamp & Chat. I am glad that you love creating cards with me. Also, Maleen, NOPE it wasn't too much pumpkin!