Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Wicked Craft


It was time to do another craft for my upper wall area. It’s finally now a month in which there’s a holiday. Thank you October, for having Halloween, because our craft this month got to be the very cute ‘Wicked’. We got the craft club together again for the occasion. We got together at Mama G’s house, had a delish dinner of pizza, and got to business. We set everything up

and got to work on it all

sharing loads of laughs and stories, and having a generally good time. (At least I thought. Yeesh, could you imagine if I had a good time, and no one else did? How awful!) And it took several hours (and a few of us stayed up past our bedtimes!) but when it was all finished, it looked so good. Here is my finished product:

And of course, a visual of it up on my wall:

You can't really see it that well up there, but oh well. I love this. I think it looks great, and it adds the right amount of awesome flair to the front room. Happy October, everyone!

2 comments:

Maleen said...

This my monthly reminder that I haven't been invited over to see your cute house and your fun wall. Just saying...

Chelle! said...

This was so much fun. I am excited to see how GOBBLE turns out!! I love creating!!!