Sunday, October 28, 2012

BFF’s

Last night was the last RSL home game, and as such, was also the Fan Appreciation Night. The first 5000 fans got a Kyle Beckerman bobble head. We got there pretty early, I wanted to get a bobble head. They gave another bobble head away, Nick Rimando, and even though we got there 15 minutes after the gates opened, we missed out. It was only by a tiny miracle that we got one at all. So for this one, we showed up with 10 minutes before the gates opened. There were a lot of people there, so many that I didn’t think we’d have gotten one, but after waiting in the chilly air, the gates opened, and we made our way in. Lucky for me, I got one!

IMG_3088

I was pretty happy about that. The game was freezing, and with many layers, and blankets, it was still cold. The game ended in a 0-0 tie, but thank goodness, we’ve made it into the playoffs. So there will be one more game, as luck would have it. So, after the game, home I came, and introduced the two new friends to each other.

IMG_3091

I think they’re going to be best friends.

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Yeah, I hate when they give stuff away and I just miss out. So, I'm glad you got your bobble head.

Chelle! said...

I think bobble heads are kind of creepy. But...at least, they have each other to help them with their creepiness. ;0