Friday, September 30, 2011

Foto Friday… Pt 2

Aaaaaand here’s the second Foto Friday! There aren’t really stories to these pictures.

Inbread

This photo was posted by my sisters fiancé on Facebook. I want this dog so badly. Husband says that if we get a dog, it’d have to be an outside dog. But if I got this dog, I could keep it with me all the time, and cuddle him in my arms always. Plus, I’d try to put him in different things. Taco shell…pita pocket…you get the idea.

Cate

I have found the devil, and it’s in this cat. This is a rare Janus cat, a cat born with 2 faces. According to this article I read on them, they usually die pretty quickly, because they can’t get their food to their stomachs probably, and they die of starvation, or the milk goes to their lungs, and they die of lung-related diseases. But this one has miraculously survived for 12 years. I believe it is the devil, and should be avoided at all costs.

2 comments:

Maleen said...

That dog is the most adorable thing I have seen all day.


But the cat...

I have nothing nice to say.

Chelle! said...

I can't believe that you posted that picture of the cat. It is way too scarey.