Friday, September 16, 2011

The End is in Sight

All right, readers, here it is. Day 5 of dedicated-to-Husband-week. Its been a good week of helpful information for you all, but today is when it stops. But I’m not saying that I’ll stop talking about him. As I understand it, I’ll be married to him for quite a while from here on out, so he’ll likely be in most of my stories. And I promise that in future blogs, I’ll mention him enough so that people can deduce that I am married, and its possible that from here on out, I might even call him by name, Adam. We’ll see, we’ll see.

husband

Its not that I was ever, like, ashamed of Husband. It’s that this blog is mostly about pretty superficial things. I heard it described this way once on my beloved Cougar Town: I want to talk about him all the time, but nobody wants to hear me only talk about that. Plus, once I start talking about him, I just might not stop. And then I’m a crazy person, and nobody wants to be a crazy person.

But I digress. The point of the week was to show that I do talk about Husband, and that he does exist. And I’ll be talking about him for years to come.

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Wait till you have kids. Then you will forget to talk about him all over again. :)

Chelle! said...

Great job on writing every single day and writing about one of your favorite subjects.