Monday, September 26, 2011

Miscellaneous Monday

It’s been a little bit of time since I’ve done one of these! Let’s jump in, shall we?

This last week has been a traumatizing hair week for me. I cut my hair last Monday (a week ago today!). And when I say cut, I do mean cut, I didn’t just trim off an inch. As I was doing my hair on Sunday, I noticed that the ends of my hair were just gross. So when I went in for the trim, I decided, lets cut off more than normal. So I cut off 4 1/2 – 5 inches of hair. It may not seem like a lot, but for me, it was. No my hair barely grazes my collarbones. Its such a change for me. My ponytail is so small now, and the buns I do are just tiny. Its nice to have the healthy hair though, I love running my fingers through it.

The other hair event was, I colored my hair. I originally was doing my normal hair color, brown on the bottom, blonde on the top, but there was an issue with the blonde, it made my hair look gray! I was flipping out, so of course we changed it. This all happened late Saturday night, which was an adventure into itself. So now, my hair is medium-brown on the top, and light-brown on the bottom. They look the same, though, as if there’s no difference. So now, I’m a brunette. There is no blonde. For now, I’m enjoying the change, but I know that in a month or so, I’ll be sick of it, and change it back to blonde. Or red.

RSL is on a bit of an up-and-down right now. We had a 5-game winning streak of awesomeness, we even beat NY at NY (which we’d never done!) last Wednesday 3-1. Needless to say, we were pretty pumped to go into Saturday’s game at DC, since DC isn’t very good. Oh boy did they surprise us. They scored 4 points in the first 30 minutes. We got one in during the second half, so the game ended 4-1. What a disappointment. It broke our streak. But we can always get a new streak. We have a game in two days on Wednesday – hopefully we can win that, and make our way back up to the top.

2 comments:

Maleen said...

I think there should be a rule that you can't talk about changing hair without posting a picture. Hello?? I want to see the new do.

I chopped my hair shortly after getting married, but REALLY short. Tyler has discouraged me from doing that again. I still cut it from time to time, but not so pixie short.

I bet you look great as a brunette...from what I remember.

Chelle! said...

Your hair is simply adorable!!