Friday, June 8, 2012

Foto Friday

I was looking through my recent photos, trying to find one for Foto Friday. I haven’t done one in a while, it seems, so I was like, I have to get back into the habit of doing it. I couldn’t really see anything that I wanted to have on here, until I finally saw this, from a few weeks ago:


This isn’t my tattoo, this is my sisters. Rory now lives in Cali with her husband, he’s in the army, and they’ve been stationed in Monterrey. So when they moved out there, they got tattoos, and she got one of the state of Utah, with the heart on it in the general direction of where we all live. Then a couple of months later, she added the Vieve to it, since, well, I suppose I’m her favorite sister that she’s left behind here. When she sent me the pic with the new addition to the tattoo, I wrote her back to tell her that now that she’s permanently put my name on her body, we’ll end up having a fight soon in which we hate each other. It’s just how things work. Funnily enough, she wrote me back saying the same thing! So I have this backup plan, in case we do have a fight, and I’ll send it to her:

I just thought that was hysterical. But in any case, even though I don’t think I’ll ever tattoo people’s names onto my body (sorry friends) it’s nice to know that somewhere, my name is on someone else, for the world to see how awesome I am.

1 comment:

Maleen said...

Wait...I am just not sure what to say? I have always liked you and thought you were a really nice, funny person. But you must be WAY more than I thought if your sister tattooed your name on her. Seems strange, buy oh well.

Meanwhile, the grater is HILARIOUS.