Friday, June 22, 2012

Foto Friday

About 2 months ago, I blogged about a guy in our building that has a stuffed pheasant in his office. Back then, I always wanted to add a hat to him, so finally one day, I found a cowboy hat at Hobby Lobby, and put it on there the next day. It was hysterical, I laughed every time I saw it, until he took it off a couple of days later. (This recap was for those who maybe don’t read this often.) After the cowboy incident, I saw a tiny top hat at Hobby Lobby, and knew that would be next. So I bought it, but I hadn’t put it on yet, I wanted to space it out. So I waited. And waited.

Finally, today, Chelle and I were walking downstairs, when we noticed their office was empty, and the light was off, so we knew they were gone for the day. I ran back and grabbed the hat, and into the office I went. Chelle stood guard, of course, and I ran in the office, put the hat on, and snapped the pic. And now, we’ve been laughing since. It’s just so hysterical, the top hat on the bird, I can’t stop laughing at it. I hope you enjoy as much as I do.

Bird

1 comment:

Maleen said...

That mini top hat is hilarious!! I'm glad you find ways to stay amused. Oh, and for sharing them.