Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Birthday Fun

Today is my pop’s birthday. He is 60 years old, can you believe it? We decorated his office last night before we went to work – we being Chelle and myself. I chose a Star Wars theme this year, for a couple of reasons. One was, pops is a Star Wars fan, so of course it was a good idea, and the second was because there wasn’t enough superhero stuff to fill an office. I really wanted an Avengers theme, but alas, I couldn’t. Here’s what the office looked like when we finished:
 He has 3 desks in his office, and of course, we had to decorate all 3.
 Chelle made this pudding tower while I streamered the desk.
 I wish you could see the litte Darth thing in the middle better. It was Lego Star Wars, so freaking adorable.
This is the door. Originally, this was a tablecloth that I ripped in half, and taped to the door.

Pretty cool, eh? And yes, the decorations are juvenile, but that's the purpose of it, it's just so much fun. So, Happy Birthday, Pops! Eat some cake, eh?

1 comment:

Maleen said...

Super cute. You are so good about birthdays. I hope he had a good one.