Friday, June 27, 2014

Day 85–Hairless Adventures

A long time ago, I bought some Veet.

veet1

For those that don’t know, Veet is like Nair – a cream to help  you remove your unwanted hair. Because I have some of the hairiest arms ever (Which you can’t tell, really, because it’s so blonde) I wanted to try this. So, I slathered it on, without rubbing it in, per the instructions. I won’t lie, I was terrified, I’ve never done this before!

Veet

I waited the allotted 5-10 minutes (actually 6 1/2) and wiped it off. You couldn’t tell in a picture, so I didn’t record it, but it came off! My arms are now hairless! It feels so weird not having any hair on them. Every time something rubs against them, or when my hair rubs against it, it feels so cool! I want to try this with my legs, if I can wait for the hair to grow out long enough, but this was so easy and fantastic, I really dig it.

No comments: