Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day 62–Keeping it Shiny

This morning, after taking my shower, I decided to finally clean it. Since we’ve moved in, 3 years ago, we’ve been trying to fix the stuff the people who lived here before us have done. They’ve messed up the wiring, whenever they installed something or “fixed” something, it’s actually made it worse, so now, as we’re trying to update the house, it’s more expensive for us, and takes longer to make it how it’s actually supposed to be. I’m sure they thought it would be a good idea, the way they did it, but but it’s a hellish nightmare now. So, when we moved in, taking a look around, I was pretty sure that they’ve never cleaned a day in their life. There was orange gunk everywhere, and in some places, the orange gunk had turned to black, hardened gunk. I’ve been trying to clean it, but haven’t had any luck. Then, we got these new cleaning supplies, and I gave it a go.

IT WORKED! I can’t believe it! I took pics before, and after, to compare. In one of the pics, it looks like it didn’t work, but that’s because the stuff has eaten away at the silver of the door, so it’s just black there.

Shower1Shower2

Its such an improvement! And I’m oh-so-happy!

No comments: