Friday, May 3, 2013

The Last Game

Today, sadly, was our last game for the Angels. I have had so much fun with these girls, I’ll always be thankful to Chelle for including me in this team. We had an awesome last week of games, we won both of them! Tonight’s game was a good victory, but I felt so bad for a few of the girls, one of them was really sick, another one also had a tummyache, so they were doing the best that they could, but they just didn’t feel 100%. But they played so well, and they won! I tried to snap a pic of them, and this is the one I got, but only like, 2 of the girls are looking at the camera, I had zero luck here:

Drink

It was a warm game, they were so thirsty! After the game, we had a season wrap up pizza party at Two Jacks pizza, it was really good. And we, as coaches, got the girls their own mini pizzas. Chelle and I shared one with delicious toppings (as soon as we took off the mushrooms):

Pizza

After a lot of farewells, our season is now done and over. I really want to coach again in the fall, I hope we get the opportunity! I’m sad the season is all done with, I had such a blast doing this!

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

This makes me so sad to think that we are at the end of this amazing season. I hope that we can do it again next year.