Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Peanut Butter/Cool Whip Treat

I was the hostess for this weeks Stamp & Chat, and I was excited to finally make these treats – I’d been saving them for the next one. This one always looked really easy, and sort of healthy, so I was psyched. The recipe is thus:

3 tablespoons peanut butter
8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
Hershey’s chocolate sauce

Mix the Cool Whip and peanut butter together, until smooth and totally combined. Spoon the mixture into 12 lined cupcake tins. Drizzle with chocolate sauce. Freeze.

These were so easy, and super yummy. I only put chocolate sauce on some of them, I wanted to see how it would taste both with and without, and to be honest, they were both really good, I liked it both ways.

CoolWhip

So, make this one and all, and enjoy!

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

OK...these were delicious. Will you make them again?!
PLEASE!!!