Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Nutella Brownies

I found this recipe on Pinterest, and most of what drew me to it is that it was the easiest thing in the world. Seriously. Here’s the recipe:

I cup Nutella
10 Tbsp flour
2 eggs

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine the 3 ingredients in a bowl. Scoop into a muffin tin that you’ve already placed muffin/cupcake liners in.

NutellaUnco

I used mini muffin tins, but I think the original recipe called for the regular ones. I like making more though. If you’re feeling fancy, go ahead and top your tins with chopped hazelnuts. I didn’t have any in the house, what am I, a queen? Then bake them for 15 minutes, or until the center is baked through. Done. The end. These are delicious.

NutellaCoo

1 comment:

Maleen said...

Saw that recipe too. It seemed like it should be so easy. They look delicious. Now, if only I could get Tyler to like Nutella.