Monday, February 11, 2013

Stuffed French Bread

In a twist - I didn't get this recipe from Pinterest! Chelle emailed it to me the other day, and finally, I made it yesterday. It is delicious, and oh-so-easy to make. The recipe is thus:

1 loaf French Bread
1 pound hamburger
1- 10 3/4 oz can Fiesta Nacho Cheese soup
1 cup milk
Grated Cheese - I used cheddar
1 Green Pepper, sliced

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice the loaf of French bread down the middle, lengthwise, and pull out all the middle bread, leaving a shell of bread. After removing the bread, break it into bitesize pieces. Brown hamburger, drain fat. Add soup and milk to cooked hamburger, and heat to boiling. Add in the bread pieces, stir until just mixed together. Divide the mixture into 2 shells, sprinkle the top with cheese and put the peppers on top. Note: I didn't have a green pepper, only red, so mine is red.
Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into slices, serve.

This is delicious, I really recommend it to everyone. The bread gets nice and crispy, and the inside is yummy. Make this, everyone, its easy!

1 comment:

Maleen said...

That does look super good. I'll have to try it next week.