Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Replacement

Last Saturday, PJ sat on my sunglasses. I don’t remember the circumstances. In fact, I vaguely even remembered this happening, until yesterday, she told me, on the way into Target, that she needed to buy me new ones to replace them. I just went along with it, because I remember it happening, but I can’t remember how. Were they on the couch? Probably, but I just don’t remember. That’s ok, because I do enjoy a new pair of sunglasses.

So finally, we went to the sunglasses section, and began to look around. I kept pitting sunglasses against each other. “Do these look better, or these"?” And then, “Or these?” It was almost like being at the eye doctor, when they ask if 1 or 2 is better, then throw in 3 for good measure. So finally, I narrowed it down to four, then we couldn’t decided, so we did what anyone would do. We took a pic of me wearing each pair, and then compared them all in a grid.

Sunglasses

Now, I know they’re all similar, but that’s only because I like a certain kind of glasses, for my face type. Finally, I made my choice (I chose the top right) and my new glasses were mine. Hopefully, no one will break these – especially me!

1 comment:

Maleen said...

I think that is brilliant. I wish I had some way to make a grid of myself.