Friday, February 22, 2013

Foto Friday

Last night when I got home from work, I decided to give the kitchen a full cleaning. I washed every surface, I cleaned every dish, I cleaned out the fridge, both freezers, and swept. When I was surveying the finished product, I realized I needed something out of the junk drawer, and then I thought, I may as well give that a clean, too. So I took everything out.

junkdrawer1

The banana didn’t go in there, of course, it was just hanging out. And I don’t know what the black thing is. Anyway, I threw away things I no longer needed, and just put everything in nicer. I know that the definition of junk drawer is that its messy, but that’s not how I roll. The finished product:

Junkdrawer2

And there things will stay for a little while, at least. I felt good about my progress.

1 comment:

Maleen said...

You need some little containers. I find that things slide when the drawer goes in and out, and containers keep things in relatively the same space. I like an organized drawer too.