Saturday, November 3, 2018

Pinners Conference

Today I went to the Pinner's Conference at the Mountain America Expo Center in Sandy. I had never been, I wasn't sure what to expect, but I assumed it would be sort of like...an in-person Etsy. Like there would be people selling their stuff, and overall would be a good time.

So really, it was mostly like that. But I didn't like it, the whole day was a disappointment to me! Like, I love Pinterest but this was just a weird like, farmer's market, I guess, where people were aggressively trying to sell their wares to me, so I don't know. The reason I went in the first place was for a school assignment, we need to go to two trade expos, and this seemed a good one. But honestly, the whole thing was a disappointment and I was sort of sad about it. But hey, now I know for next year not to waste my time going to this!

Really, I advise against it, this place was so not fun, and was so expensive!

No comments: