Thursday, November 29, 2018

Angry Fella

Today I was watching the fellas as their mom was at the dentist, and after a walk to the gas station (literally this is their favorite activity, I don't understand it but they love it) we were inside getting warm and enjoying our treats. Darth was lightly caressing my leg with his foot, which I don't think he realized he was doing it. I sent a pic of him doing that to his mom and to Husband, and Husband wrote back "ah I don't think he's scared enough of me". I told Darth to make an angry face to send back, and he supplied me with:

To which Husband replied with an angry face back, and when Darth saw it he's like, oh why is uncle mad at me?" In one of the cutest small voices I've heard, so I had to work overtime to reassure him that nobody is mad at him, and everyone is okay. But look at that angry face! So cute.

No comments: