Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Unlucky Day

Y'all, this was a straight up garbage day. This morning we woke to finding out that our Wi-Fi was broken and not working. So Husband had to spend the entire day (minus maybe one hour) on the phone with our internet company, trying to fix it. Finally, at about 6:00, my brother in law (who works in IT) had to come over and also help us fix it and we finally got it 'sort of' working (not really) but at this point, I had given up on any Wi-Fi at all. Blergh.
In addition to this, I also had a development with my car. It started to do a lot of jerking and whatnot, so I brought it in to the mechanic. He found what it was, he said, but it was something that a dealer had to fix, not him. Great. So I drove it carefully to the dealer, and then found the same problem, an issue with the timing chain. Great. So they gave me a loaner car, and said they might be able to get to it by Saturday. Great great great. So I took me loaner truck that was GIANT and came home.
This thing is a BEAST! I struggle to park it and its so big I almost don't know what to do with myself. Let's hope my car is done sooner rather than later !

No comments: