Saturday, November 10, 2018

More Disneyland Fun

Another great day here in Disney. Today was a bit busier than yesterday so we didn't get to have quite as much done, but it was still a good time. We did most of our time in California Adventure today, what a great park.
First, we met Woody!

 And then, Mrs. Incredible...Elastigirl...I honestly don't know what to call her!
Poor Samwise was playing where she shouldn't, and fell and bonked her head. Her parents left shortly after this happened (we were doing a child-swap on a ride) and so left her in the care of myself and Husband. How do I solve a problem like a crying child? Ice cream. But she refused to hold it, so I had to sit there and feed her ice cream the whole time. It was pretty funny. 
 Later in the day, in Disneyland, everyone wanted to ride the teacups. I hate hate hate those, so I declined, but stayed off with the baby. So I decided to do some random pics with her. Here were are in the fake teacup.
 And then she tried to take the sword out of the stone, but she was unsuccessful.
 Later in the evening, back in Cali Adv, we got our picture taken in the new Pixar Pier, next to their cute new poster. I love all the new changes of the parks!

No comments: