Monday, November 5, 2018

What Makes Me Happy This Week

I listen to podcasts, guys. I started over the summer, in Ireland, and now my list of podcasts has grown. There's one I listen to, Pop Culture Happy Hour, and they do a thing every week where they say what's making them happy this week. I think I'll start that. Since I have to blog every day, this will be a good way to let everyone into what I love!

What's making me happy this week is a show, Outlander. It's a show about a time-traveling nurse from 1947, who travels back to 1747, finds herself mixed up in a Scotland/England war and ends up marrying a super sexy Scotland Highlander. Of course there's more to it than that, but there's the gist. The 4th season just started on Starz, and thanks to modern technology, Starz and Hulu have recently joined forces, so I can actually watch the show as it airs, and now wait for it to come to DVD or a free preview weekend of Starz so that I can see it! I have 5 episodes left of season 3 to watch, and then I can start the new one. It's going to be a little difficult with school constraints, but Thanksgiving is coming up in 2 weeks, and that'll be a great opportunity for me to catch up! Since this TV series also comes from a long line of novels, I am also trying to finish the 4th book before I get to the 4th season as well. I'm 60% through an 800-page book so I don't see it happening, but I'm sure going to try!

So that's what's making me happy this week, I would say I recommend it, but it definitely has some sexy scenes and a bit of language, so this is not for everyone.

No comments: