Sunday, November 4, 2018

Break Your Fast


Today my ward did a "Break the Fast", with it being Fast Sunday and all. Here's why this is weird to me. In my head, these things are done in singles' wards, to help boost attendance and to increase flirting between the members, leading to marriage. (Is this a cynical view? I don't know) But in our ward, people are already friends, nobody is likely to marry anyone else since we're a family ward and mostly everyone is married already, so to me, having one is a mystery. Maybe it's to make sure we're all friends? Man, I do not know. It was a delicious event, despite running out of both cheese and desserts before I got a chance to partake. But hey, that's all right, it was still a good time. 

I told you. When I started blogging every day, I told you that not all of them were gonna be winners and here we find ourselves. 

No comments: