Friday, November 9, 2018

The Happiest Place on Earth!

Guys, I know I've said it before, but I sure do love Disneyland so much. It just makes my heart happy. Basically, here's just a picture dump of all the fun!
Here is Samwise and I, entering the park, look how happy this murdering-niece of mine is.
We got to meet the Fairy Godmother, how fun. 
 Aurora is my favorite princess, we happened to walk by as she was doing meet and greets, and slipped into her short line, and then we were the last people to be able to meet her, how lucky.

 Mike Wazowski!
 There is a delightful new treat at Disneyland, the Matterhorn Macaroon and it is delicious. V sweet, I recommend having some water nearby to help!
It was a great day! It happened to be pretty slow in the morning when we got there, so we were walking onto rides, and getting so much stuff done, it was awesome!

No comments: