Thursday, November 15, 2018

Deserved

My last class of every week is Thursday, I never have classes on Friday, which is really nice, having a 4-day week. So today, I decided to treat myself to some Chip Cookies. 

Never had Chip? It's delicious! Basically you hit up their website, https://www.chipcookies.co and order some cookies. They will deliver them warm to you! And they have a new flavor in addition to their standard chocolate chip every month, so that's fun. 

Anyway, I tried the flavor of the month, Pumpkin Nutella. I decided to write myself an encouraging note on the package. 
These were pretty good cookies, but not great. I think it's because this is the first time my cookies were delivered to me cold, and that was such a disappointment. They're much better warm! But give then a go, maybe they were just having an off night. 

No comments: