Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Cupcakes for a Wedding

My brother in law is getting married this weekend, and he asked me to make the cupcakes for it as well as his wedding cake. I said yes, but the problem is that the wedding is in St George, and we'd have to transport around 200 cupcakes down there. Gah, why did I agree to this? So today, I took the time to make the cupcakes, and then tomorrow, I'll be frosting them. Friday we'll be transporting them down, and basically just praying that it works, and the cupcakes don't die on the way down. I made four different kinds, vanilla, Kit-Kat, Snickers, and Oreo. Luckily they weren't too hard to make. When I had finished baking them all, I ended up with 255 cupcakes, a little more than my 200 goal, but I think it's all right. Here's a view of them:


I kept them in the garage, because it's so chilly outside right now, the garage is basically just a big refrigerator. Hopefully it won't be too many to frost tomorrow!

No comments: