Saturday, December 19, 2015

A Lovely Day for a Wedding

Well, the wedding did take place today, and it was a lovely affair. As we were getting ready this morning, of course we had to snap a pic, because right after I get ready is when I look best, not after a few hours. 
 Here are my sisters-in-law and I, waiting outside the temple for the bride and groom to come out. Tiny baby E-Money wouldn't ever look at the camera.
 And then, after the pictures but before the luncheon, I had to frost their cake. There was no way to get it frosted before the way down, because of how unstable the cake is in traveling. So I frosted this in my hotel room, which was difficult, but not impossible. I think it turned out okay, I have no idea.
After the wedding was over, we changed out of our dresses, and hit the road to come back home. Basically I was in St George for about 14 hours, but that's all right, it was a fun day.

No comments: