Monday, December 28, 2015

Miscellaneous Monday

You guys, it's happened. Today is the day that school posted the final grades, and holy cow, I got a 4.0! Yes!! I can't believe how excited I am about this, this semester really kicked my butt, and I was really thinking I wasn't going to do well, but then BOOM! I finished all right! I hope next semester isn't as hard as this semester was, but of course, I'm sure school will just get harder as the years go on. But I'll try my best, and and maybe I'll keep doing well.

I took down all of my Christmas stuff in my house today. Usually I don't take it down this quickly, but I didn't have too much to do today, and I thought, what's the point of having it up any longer? Just to look at it? I've been seeing it for the last month, and I feel pretty good about taking it down. My sister, who's in town right now with Darth, came over and we hung out while I took it down. Baby helped me too. And by that I mean, if I handed him a part of the tree, he would throw it down. And then he took the ornaments I had already boxed up, and put those around the room, what a great helper. But I got it all down in just a few hours, excellent.

You know how you hear about "amazing organizational tip"s all the time? Ok I really have one for you. Have you ever been gifted a gift of Kneaders breads? It comes with three in the box, and then when you're done with the bread, you just have a random box with handles? Let me tell you what this box is good for: holding your tights. Yeah, just roll those suckers into little free-standing rolls,and you can fit between 9 and 12 in a box. This has revolutionized the way I store my tights, guys.

No comments: