Monday, December 14, 2015

Miscellaneous Monday

You guys, the excitement is palpable. I'm speaking, of course, of today. Finals, for me, are over. School is over. I had a math final (So early today at 7:00!) and then my political science final this afternoon, and I'm done! I have to technically turn in my other finals online, but they're essays, and I finished writing them yesterday, so I'm good to go. As soon as my website opens them up to turn in, I'm good. I am just so excited. Naturally, I'm on pins and needles right now, waiting for my grades, but I'm hoping it goes well, and I'll keep my fingers crossed until I hear. I hope its soon!

Other than finals, this week is insanely busy. Tomorrow is a free day (so I'll make sure to do all my errands and anything at all I need to accomplish) and then things get busy. I am making around 200 cupcakes for my brother-in-law's wedding for Saturday. The wedding is in St George, so I'll be making them Wednesday and Thursday, to have them transported down on Friday. Will this work? I have no idea. I think it would be easier to have someone down there cater this, but they want this, so we'll see how it works, and if it even does. I'll of course post the cupcakes that I do, and will post the results. Hopefully it ends well!

The snow that's been happening for the past day makes me so happy. I'm excited for the possibility of a white Christmas, but driving in it sucks. I'm hoping the snow sticks around for a few days at least, because my sister is bringing Darth here for Christmas, and he's never seen snow, so I really want him to see it and be able to play in it! Luckily the driving wasn't too bad today, and hopefully will continue to be good drivers. The driving is definitely the worst part of winter, you guys get it.

No comments: