Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Pumpkin Pie Dip

For Stamp and Chat tomorrow, we’re all making (getting) our favorite dips and chips. Since I don’t really do chips and dip that often, I went for a dessert dip. I saw this on Pinterest and was super jazzed to try it. The ingredients are few, they are:

15 oz can of pumpkin
5 oz box of instant vanilla pudding (you won’t be making the pudding, you just need the powder)
16 oz cool whip, thawed
1/2 TB pumpkin pie spice
1/2 TB cinnamon

Mix every ingredient together in a large bowl. Chill for several hours before serving. To dip, you can use apple slices, Nilla wafers, or graham crackers.

pumpkindip

Guys, this was crazy delicious. I can’t even explain how good this was! You can either dip stuff into it, or literally just eat it by the spoonful. It’s awesome.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Oh my gosh...this is crazy delicious!!! I could eat it by the spoonfuls.