Monday, November 17, 2014

Miscellaneous Monday

I have to do a presentation on Switzerland tomorrow in my geography. I’ve been learning so much about this  country, and it’s so interesting! I’ve been working on this for weeks, and I had to learn how to do a Power Point presentation, which definitely wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. The good thing about this presentation is my class has dwindled from about 30 people to only about 10 show up per class, so it won’t be as many people there as there could be, and that works for me. Wish me luck!

The other night, Husband and I wanted some tacos, but we weren’t hungry yet at dinner time, so we waited. It wasn’t until about 11:30 that we actually wanted some food, so we ran over to Taco Bell (which is so far from my house now that the one next door has been torn down) and by the time we actually ate it, it was close to midnight, and I was like, I’m not even hungry for food, but I ate anyway. Such a good decision.

I’ve had many of my school finals this week. Turns out, my history teacher doesn’t like big tests, so instead of doing tests, we’ve done a quiz a week (sometimes 2) this whole year, so today was my last quiz for the class. I really like the idea of not having my finals all being a big test, and having to cram for it. My English final is just a 5-7 page paper due this Friday, so there’s that final. The only 2 classes I’ll have a final in are math and geography, and I’m not even concerned for them, I think I’ll do well enough and not have to stress. Wish me luck when I get there in 3 weeks!

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I think that I have told you that I love your miscellaneous days. They are just so random and they make me giggle.