Monday, November 10, 2014

Miscellaneous Monday

School is getting out of hand of late. I have too many final projects due in the next little bit here. I have to give a presentation in Geography soon, so I need to work on that, I haven’t even started! I’ll be learning how to make a power point presentation, that’ll be fun. Then I have a “major paper” due in English, still studying for my math tests, and finally, I have my final history quizzes in the next week. Hopefully I can do all this without my mind turning to jelly!

I almost can’t believe we’re the the middle of November already. It seems like summer just started. I feel like it’s not nearly almost Christmas, we can’t possibly already be just 2 weeks away from Thanksgiving! How did this happen?! Where did the time go? And this leads us to…

HALLMARK CHRISTMAS MOVIES ARE STARTING! It’s already that magic time of the year, when we get to enjoy these fantastic cinematic masterpieces. I’ve already seen 1, Nine Lives of Christmas, and I have 2 more on my DVR, and more coming every day. I love these, and I love the Christmas movie time of year. I do tend to lean toward the Hallmark movies, as opposed to the Lifetime movies, because these are just a little bit more fun and lighthearted. Make sure to watch some before the season is over!

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I am so excited for the Hallmark movies. I LOVE THEM!!!!