Tuesday, August 19, 2014

2 AM Chili

I made a new chili last night, and got the recipe on Pinterest. It was the funniest recipe I had ever seen in my life. I would post it here, but it has some swears, so I decided it might not be a good idea, with my delicate audience. But I will post the link here, in case you want to check it out. So, I made it, and put it in the crockpot, and let it sit for a few hours. I made some cornbread, which was pretty tasty as well.

Cornbread

And then we sat down and ate the chili.

Chili

I took my first bite, and… IT WAS SO SPICY! Oh my gosh, I had no idea it was going to be so spicy, I thought it would be a little spicy, but nowhere like this. I coughed after every bite, and took many much drinks of water. I could only eat about half of mine before I just gave up. I did eat more cornbread, and that was good enough for me, and I’ll take it. Next time I make this, I’m going to take down the spices a bit, and see if that makes it a little better for me, but otherwise, this was really tasty, and I totally recommend it.

No comments: