Monday, August 11, 2014

Miscellaneous Monday

Today, the husband went on a weeklong camping trip with the scouts, so while he’s gone, I decided to take off as well, and went to Washington to hang out with baby Darth and his mama. I had spent the past week figuring out things to do, places to go, and things to see, on the days we’d be able to go, since we’d be having some downtime, of course, with tiny baby still tiny. But hopefully we’ll have a good time, and I won’t hate baby when we’re done.

I was packing for said trip, and right as soon as I started, the doorbell rang. Now, I thought it was a person selling stuff, because lately, the amount of people coming to my house to sell me stuff is out of control. Does anyone else have this problem lately? I think that almost every other day someone is ringing my bell, trying to get me to buy stuff, or just give them money. Anyway, tangent over. So I went and answered it, and it was one of the young women in my neighborhood, wanting to hang out. (Methinks she may have been lonely or something, and wanted some company) So we hung out for a bit, I packed, and we watched a movie, and played Shrek Super Party, and just had a good afternoon.

Being gone this week, I had to drop off Cookie tonight, she’d be staying with Husband’s brother and his wife. When we left to drop her off, Cookie of course was super jazzed, thinking we’d be just going on a car ride. When we got there, she was her crazy self, and then when I tried to leave, she tried to come with me. We had to trick her to get her away from the door. I felt kind of bad for doing so, but I’m sure she had a good week, being with another dog.

No comments: