Saturday, August 2, 2014

Colorado Adventures Continue

We made our way to Denver today, and after stopping at a place called 4 Mile Farm, so named because it’s 4 miles from the center of Denver. We took a tour of it, and after finishing, stopped at my favorite (only?) Denver cupcake place, Big Fat Cupcake. I got 4 cupcakes, one for me, one for Chelle (gotta bring a treat back!), one for Husband, and 1 for extras. We checked into our hotel, and after doing so, got back into the car to move it into the parking garage. As we got in, PJ threw her purse into the back seat…directly onto my cupcakes, smashing them.

IMG_8917

This made me so sad, since mine last year got ruined in the flight home. But I held strong. We went to dinner at a burger place, and they didn’t have individual menus, you had to just look at the wall and choose it.

IMG_8902

They gave us a little burger station, so that you could add your own condiments as you see fit. ‘IMG_8903

And then onto the RSL game. We won! 1-0! We also won the Rocky Mountain Cup this year! It was pretty awesome. I didn’t get a pic because I was busy celebrating. But it was awesome! And we finished up by going to a Coldstone, in which they were out of vanilla, mint, chocolate, and strawberry ice creams. That was weird, but I still enjoyed.

No comments: