Friday, August 15, 2014

Tacoma Zoo

Today, we went to the zoo for my final day in Washington. We dressed baby appropriately:

IMG_9032

I chose the monkey of course. I had heard nothing but good things about this zoo, and after having been, I can tell you, it’s nothing really exciting. They don’t have a lot of animals, so really, it’s a disappointment. And at a whole bunch of the enclosures, the animals weren’t there. We did get to see the tiger though.

IMG_9037

We did have a really good lunch there, a tasty pizza, and a side of chili fries, just because.

IMG_9041

We were pretty tuckered out after having been there for a while, so we went back to the house. We did try to stop at another cupcake place, but after having gone out of our way by quite a bit, and getting lost, we got there to find out that the place is closed! It says that nowhere on the internet, and I was so sad. We got home, and baby was so tired he can’t help it.

IMG_9064

No comments: