Thursday, August 21, 2014

Forever Starts Today!

Today, after 3.5 years of marriage, I got sealed to Husband. I’m not going to pretend any non-LDS people read my blog, and explain it, because no one reads this, so I’m ok with just moving forward. We got up bright and early, having to be at the temple at 7:00. I had my amazing friend Chelle take the pictures of the day, and she started off by taking this amazing pic of the temple:

DSC_0632

So fantastic! So, we went through the endowments, (I was the only one doing it for the first time, everyone else had already done it) and then, after that the sealing. It was pretty cool to be doing that, and Husband and I made awkwardly flirty faces at each other during it (winking, etc.) because we didn’t know what else to do with our faces. Then, we came out, and got some good pics, and fab family pics.

DSC_0636DSC_0656DSC_0668DSC_0671

It was a pretty amazing day, and now, we’re together forever!

1 comment:

Maleen said...

That is fabulous.Congratulations you two!!

I'm such a terrible reader. I only get on here maybe once a month, but it is so great to catch up and see how you are doing.

p.s. Sorry about Adam's bike in the race.

p.p.s. Even more sorry about your root canal problem. Ouch!