Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Chili Dog Casserole

I’ve had this before, and I’ve even blogged about it before, but in my earlier post, I just showed a pic, I didn’t include the recipe. So now, for all your dining pleasure, a delicious recipe for Chili Dog Casserole:

2 cans chili
8 hot dogs
8 10-inch tortillas
Cheeeeeeese (cheddar or Mexican. I used Mexican blend because I was out of cheddar)

First, preheat the oven to 425. Then, take a can of chili, and put it on the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Roll the hot dogs in the tortillas, and place them in the pot, seam-side down. Put the other can of chili on top of the hot dogs. Bake for 25 minutes. Take it out, and put cheese on top, maybe 1 cup, maybe 2, maybe just throw as much on there as you feel.

IMG_2163

Bake for 5 more minutes, until the cheese is melted. Eat that business. I accidentally put my cheese on first, before putting it in the oven, and it may have burned just a touch.

IMG_2164

 

Whatever, it’s still tasty, and even though this is not the healthiest thing to eat, it’s still so good. Enjoy!

No comments: