Monday, November 23, 2015

Miscellaneous Monday

Today starts the beginning of Thanksgiving vacation. In theory, how exciting! I get a whole week off to do nothing! In real life, ugh, I still have so much homework to do, plus I have a test to study for, and work to do. So it’s not too much of a vacation, all that I have a vacation from is actually getting up and going to class. I’m still glad for the break!

Guys, school is over in about 2 weeks! I can hardly believe this, it seems like the semester just started, but I am so incredibly glad that the semester is over. Math this semester was just difficult (and why did I sign on for more math?!) and science kind of kicked my butt, and history was also tough. Maybe just the glow of the freshman year is over, and second-year classes are just supposed to be harder anyway. I’m getting used to the grind of having millions of homework, and having tons of assignments, so if the next semester is like this, bring it on!

You guys, Christmas is a little over a month away! Literally, a month and two days, and then we’re at Christmas. Luckily, I spent some time yesterday thinking a lot, and doing a lot of searching, and I think I’m on top of my shopping, I know what I want to get people, and I feel like I’m not too stressed about it. I’m sure that when it gets closer, and more and more things pop up, the stress of the holiday will get to me, but I’m trying to stay on top of things, so that I don’t have to worry too much as it gets closer to it. I’m excited for the holiday to come, though!

No comments: