Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My Halloween Pumpkin

Here’s the problem with blogging every day right now: I have nothing going on. It’s just that school takes up so much of my time, since my homework takes several hours, by the time I don’t have any homework, I’m too burnt out to actually do anything else. Not that it matters, because by the time I don’t have homework, it’s usually 9:00 or 10:00 anyway. But I digress, nobody wants to hear about homework. So I dug into my phone, and thought, here’s a fun thing, the pumpkin that I did for Halloween.

I’ll be honest, I don’t like to carve pumpkins. The insides are gross and everything is so goopy, and the thing is just messy and I don’t like the smell. So every year, when we do pumpkins, Husband does the pumpkins, and I supervise in another room. But this year, he bought me a little kit that I could do a pumpkin without all the junk I hate. Behold: Iron Pumpkin

IMG_2135

What a great looking pumpkin. I think I’ll just do this every year.

1 comment:

Maleen said...

Haha. We always have faces on hand for those who don't like to carve. (I agree about the yucky goop.) But there is always painting. Why don't you paint your pumpkin some year? There are tons of ideas on Pinterest.