Monday, November 2, 2015

Miscellaneous Monday

All right, all right. Halloween is over, and Thanksgiving is about 4 weeks away. Then, Christmas is about 4 weeks after that. We have about 8 Fridays until Christmas, and I can’t tell you how stressed this makes me. I feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day for anything, and all of a sudden, it’ll be Christmas, and I won’t have prepared at all! Let’s all not panic, I think we’ll be fine, but oh man I am feeling so crazy about this.

Bad news, everyone. I have mice in my house. This morning, I found mice. Well, technically, I haven’t seen the mice, just the evidence of them. I don’t know where they are, I don’t know where they’re hiding, but oh my dude, we need to find these jokers. I’ve emptied out the closet where I saw the evidence, and we’ve set traps, and now I’m just waiting for those idiots to fall for it and kill themselves in the traps. Does that sound harsh? Good, I want these suckers dead.

Recently, I decided to re-watch the TV series Parenthood on Netflix. I started it a while ago, and then today, I finished season 5, the second to the last season of the series! So imagine my rage when, after I finished it, I all of a sudden learned that Netflix doesn’t have season 6! I tried to figure out when it’s supposed to be on there, but they don’t have a date. Hopefully they’ll put the next one on there soon, and I can finish the whole thing. Cross your fingers, guys.

1 comment:

Maleen said...

Oh good. I am barely into Parenthood, so I won't have to worry about season six for awhile. And who am I kidding. I never have time to watch TV and I am in the middle of about nine different series. Have you watched the Flash?