Saturday, November 28, 2015

Ready For the Holidays

All right, now that the wonderful holiday of Thanksgiving is over, I took the day to decorate the house for Christmas. It didn’t take me too long, and I’m pleased with the final result.

IMG_2304

I do love doing the tree, but it always gives me such anxiety. Why? I don’t know. I never remember if I put the ribbon garland on before or after the ornaments, and I don’t want there to be too few or too many ornaments, and the whole thing makes me nervous.IMG_2302This is just one of the tiny trees I have around the house. I like having them on the floors where the Christmas tree isn’t, to keep the holiday alive everywhere.

IMG_2303

It seems like every year I add a little something to the ledge with the letters. I like it though. IMG_2305

And the stockings were hung by the chimney with care…now the holiday season feels like it’s begun!

No comments: