Monday, October 27, 2014

Miscellaneous Monday

This past week, I made some jam for the first time. My friend came over and asked if I wanted to help her, and of course I did, even though it would be my first time. We did a good job! I, along with her small daughter, chopped up the strawberries, and then we all worked together to do all the other parts. Luckily, it wasn’t too hard, just very precise, and our jam turned out so crazy delicious! I’ve basically just been eating jam every day now.

Finally, after many much weeks, I have finished my second English paper. It isn’t due until next week, but after a lot of writing, and editing, and asking people smarter/better at writing papers than I for much help, I finally have a finished version that’s all ready to turn in. I hope I get a good grade on this, because in my head, it’s much better than my last paper, and I didn’t do too shabbily on that one. Of course, I wish my teacher would read it that night and grade it, so that the next time I went to class I could know, but I’m sure it’ll take a few weeks. Dang.

I want to have a giant game night. Like, people come over, and we all play like, an epic game of Scattergories, or Monopoly, or any kind of board game. I always talk about planning one with people, but then we never end up doing it. I need to start getting firmer with my planning, and actually pin down a date and get people involved. It’ll be fantastic, I can feel it already.

1 comment:

FishingMetaphor said...

When you say you've Basically been eating jam every day, it makes me think of Gilmore Girls when Sookie and Jackson are bribing Lorelai with jam and she just starts eating it with a spoon.

Also I know of some pretty good days in November for a big game night!