Monday, October 13, 2014

Miscellaneous Monday

Good news, my friends. After my woes of my cell phone camera not working last week, the next day, it started working! So really, I only had about 2 days of it not working, and now we’re back in business. I still am getting my new phone (since I’m switching to a new carrier and all) so it’s not perfect with this, but at least this one is fixed, before I trade it in. I was realizing this week, I’ve had my phone for 2 years now! That’s not that long to have a phone, considering, but it is a good long while, still.

I got some scores back on things at school, recently. I got my first big English paper back, one that I wrote on why you don’t need romance in a marriage, and I got a 91! That’s not too bad for my first try. And then, I took a math test on Friday, and we got our scores back today, also, and I got a 96. I’m disappointed, because walking out my classroom, I was like, I aced that. And one of the mistakes is something I can’t figure out, and the other mistake I made is just a rookie mistake – I didn’t finish adding together my multiplication, dang it. But I’m still proud of my 96 – it’s better than the media test score, and that’s all right with me.

Here’s something weird that’s happened this year: I am really caught up on my DVR. Literally. The thing that helps out is that we both are working quite a bit less than we used to, and I can do my homework in front of the TV while Husband can do his work while watching, so it hasn’t come to the point this year that we’re like, 3 weeks behind on any show, and it is fantastic! I don’t have to tell people not to talk about a show in front of me, because I’m so far behind, and while I don’t anticipate this going on forever, it has been really nice while its going on!

No comments: