Monday, October 20, 2014

Miscellaneous Monday

Almost every weekend, it seems, it’s Harry Potter weekend on ABCFamily. Of course, every time it is, I will watch these. As much as I can. I always manage to watch the entirety of the last one – movie 7 part 2. And I will bawl so much during it. I can’t even help it, I am so sad during this movie! The people who die, the love everyone has for each other, I can’t take it, there are too many feelings for me to deal with in this movie. But it always makes me want to watch the series from the beginning, that’s something I have time for in my life. But I want to, and someday, soon, maybe on a break, I will do this!

Here’s something that drives me crazy: The local high school is so loud. Whenever there’s a sporting event, or a dance, or anything, I hear it perfectly. I can tell you how their teams are doing, and everything. Last night, I don’t know what was going on there, but they were blasting music. Luckily, it was a song that I liked, so as I was doing my homework, I listened to the song and hummed along. It’s usually a fast, techno song, but last night, it was a slow, ballady-song, and that was nice. I wish they would be quieter, though, because the events are always going until after 10:00, and by that time, I’m like, no, shut it down.

We have a neighborhood Boo’d thing going around right now. I’m sure you’ve all seen this – a treat is delivered along with a sheet of paper that directs you to make copies of the sign, and take treats to 2 more people. I’m probably in the minority here, but I hate doing that! I’m all for giving treats to people, but I am the worst at doing doorbell-ditching stuff. I’d much rather just deliver to their faces, and give them what they want. Plus, we were accidentally Boo’d twice! We had gotten it, then before I had a chance to put the sign up, we got Boo’d again! GAH! So we’ll be doing that in the next day – hopefully we can get away with being secretive!

No comments: